Our regulatory and industry name is J. W. Korth & Company. We are also known as JW Korth/Shop4Bonds and J. W. Korth & Company Limited Partnership. We use Shop4Bonds as our internet brand and web presence.
To learn about us from governmental sources please use the following:
SIPC - Securities Investors Protection Corporation (where your account is protected up to a total of $500,000.)
- Go to: http://www.sipc.org/
- Go to "Who We Are"
- From the drop down menu choose "member database"
- Click on "Zip"
- Then enter "33133" (this is easier than putting in our exact name: J. W. Korth & Company Limited Partnership)
FINRA - Financial Industry Registration Association (formerly NASD, our main general securities regulatory body)
- Go to http://brokercheck.finra.org
- Click "Start Search"
- Agree to Contract
- Click on "Look Up Individual Broker" or "Brokerage Firm"
- Enter our CRD Number: 26455 and Click "Begin Search for Brokerage Firm"
- Click on our name and follow instructions to view our registrations.
MSRB - Municipal Securities Rule Making Board (this is our regulatory body for municipal bonds.
- Go to http://www.msrb.org
- On the left navigation bar go to "About the MSRB"
- Go to "MSRB Registrants List" (it takes a minute to load)
- Scroll down to J. W. Korth & Company
SIFMA - Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (formerly the SIA, this is the most respected association for securities firms)
- Go to http://www.sifma.org
- Click "About SIFMA" on the left.
- Click "SIFMA Member Directory "
- Scroll down midway down the page to the "J" firms.
- We are listed as "".