- A strong correction is possible if bond mutual fund investors all sell at once
- Major US banks reduce inventory and buying power for bonds
- High Yield Bonds continue to move higher but may sell off.
- Puerto Rico puts forth legislation cutting free certain enterprises to renegotiate their debt and insulates the General Obligation bonds.
- BRICS Countries form a new development bank
- Structured Notes have selective value
- Our Diversified High Yield Portfolio yield target is dropped to 5.75%
CLICK HERE to download the full review